Cervix Biopsy Forceps
Unique Single-Action Cervix Biopsy Device – Gyn & Push “ideal for colposcopy and cervical biopsy”.
With this new generation of single use biopsy forceps, GYNEAS laboratories invite you to discover more precision and efficiency by a simple thumb pressure.
New single use forceps for cervix biopsy.
GYNEAS R&D present its new innovation. GYN & Push forceps helps the gynecologist to achieve samples through a simple thumb pressure. GYN & PUSH is a compact, sterile single use instrument that secures the patients and the gynecologists.
• Grasp GYN & PUSH firmly between the middle finger and the forefinger with thumb on piston handle.
• Guide the device jaws with slight twisting movements of the wrist.
• To prevent slippage, catch the tissue for removal by means of the sharp point on the jaw.
• Insert the lower jaw until approximately 1/2 is covered by tissue.
• Exert firm thumb pressure on the piston, and slightly lower the device to release it from remaining body tissues.
• Continue exerting pressure on the piston, and slightly lower the device to release it from remaining body tissues.
• By still holding jaws in closed position, gently withdraw the device.
• Release thumb pressure to open forceps jaws.
• Remove sample tissue fragment with the help of the plastic needle.
PACKAGING: each unit is in a sterile, transparent rigid peel-pack.
25 units per box.
Product code: 01.390